Extra Large - Crazy Carolyn Cutting Board - End-Grain - Shipping included
This gorgeous board made for a close friend is now being offered to those that want a unique end-grain cutting board that has a substantial cutting and prep surface — the board top measure 15 inches wide by 20 inches long.
To create the random pattern, I start with four different dark and light colored hardwood panels. Over the process of cutting and re-gluing the boards five times, with the final step of flipping the boards, so the end-grain is showing from the top and bottom, and producing this one of a kind chaotic pattern.
During the process, the original four hardwood panels become reduced in size, which requires a lot more wood to start from and also makes this board my most expensive and cherished. The final cutting board will be a mix of darker and light colored hardwoods spattered in a one of a kind end-grain cutting board. Each board is unique and made to order.
- End-grain (wood grain is oriented like a tree - pointing up)
- Cutting board dimensions 15 inches wide x 20 inches long 1.25 inches height
- Four large rubber feet attached using stainless steel screws
- Finished with clear natural mineral oil (3-4 penetrating coats) and two applications of my homemade oil/beeswax conditioner (included)
- Cutting boards are made to order, and the finished boards ship to your address within three weeks.